Monday 22 July 2013

ResubPPP// The Film Files

Recently I decided to create a page about something I love, Films. My object with this is too try and educate people into which films they should be watching and the ones that should be avoided at all costs. The page isn't so much about full reviews but short snippets of information as well as pictures and  screenshots from the great films that have been made across the years.


I also think this page is a good way to go as it will enable me too broader my knowledge of the motion picture industry as well as learn more and more about how and why good films are good and exactly why the bad ones are rubbish. I post on this as often as I can, but so far I have put up 99% films that you should watch. However my thinking behind this is that it is always better to tell someone to watch a good film rather than tell them to avoid a bad one.

Its started off pretty well with a lot of my friends on facebook joining and liking the stuff I post, but I need it to get bigger so I can broadcast my opinions to a wider audience. I think that having a facebook page about films and the such is a good thing to tell an interviewer or potential employer as it shows a love for the job which is always vital in doing a good job.

I also hope that I can eventually fashion a website to the same effect as this page as it will also enable me too get acquainted with adobe Dreamweaver which will be an invaluable tool for me later in life. The facebook page is really just a link to the website through facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment