Saturday 18 May 2013

///Music for the Video #2



As well as the smooth riffs of Massive Attack I also looked at a couple of other sounds which could fit the bill as well. Again these are not necessarily all of the songs but parts of them which I think sound particularly alien or awesome.




First I looked at 'Tame Impala's' - 'Be Above It'

First time I heard this band i thought 'Psychedelic Beatles' and to this day I still think this. Due to this I thought the amazing and innovative sound design in this song could work really well with some of the
events which occur in the tank.


BE ABOVE IT///



Next I looked at one of my favourite bands at the moment. Silversun Pickups. Very reminiscent of the Smashing Pumpkins but with more about them. The songs 'Three Seed' and 'Sci-Fi Lullaby' were particularly fitting. Three seed because it has an awesome intro and amazing guitar riff at two or three intervals. Sci-Fi lullaby's intro is really eerie and alien-esque so i thought that could be manipulated to fit the videos.

THREE SEED///



SCI-FI LULLABY///






No comments:

Post a Comment