Wednesday 15 May 2013

///Second Tank Shoot.



These are some stills from the second tank shoot. This time I used a different background to add some variety to the alien worlds. The models used here are completely different to the ones used before. I thought a fresh batch of models would be better than reusing some old ones. 

I also decided to create a 'landmass' for the models to stand in. The landmass wasn't a massive success because you couldn't see most of it. But it provided a stable base and a island like silhouette.




Even though this is about the models I did get some cloud footage which I will be using in the film anyway. I thought i needed some cloud footage to splice up the film, rather than just have model shots. 







The colour and patterns you can create with the cloud tank is visually stunning. I did these cloud shots so I can use the mirror tool 2 ways, or 4 ways to create some intermitting visuals to cut to. This will add more variety in shots to the final video.




No comments:

Post a Comment