Tuesday 21 May 2013

///The Final Product

After completing both videos I decided to take some screen shots to illustrate this. I would upload the videos but they're very large so I'll wait and put them on youtube after the deadline. However here are some screen grabs.










I think the final results were really good and better than expected from my point of view. However looking back I would have liked to have made/used some hydrophobic sand and manipulated it to create much larger and more detailed landscapes.

I would also have liked to used a greater variety of lens to get more shots. Such as the tiltshift, but god knows where I'd find one. I would also have liked to use the High-Speed camera to film some more destructive shots. like throwing stones into the hydrophobic sand and filming the explosions of sand and colour. 

In terms of music I think my choices were good but next time I would like to use some songs from Primal Scream's 'Screamadelica'. A lot of their tracks are instrumental for large portions of them so it would be ideal as backing music. 
     Another, better, choice, would be to find a composer to write music for it or to do it myself. This would add an air of originality and would be tailored perfectly to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment